Wednesday 3 October 2012

September winners


Hello everyone, time for the winners of our September challenge.

I think we frightened some of you away with the photo inspiration, but the entries we did have were absolutely superb and we would love to have selected you all. In the end it was a very close run thing, but I am pleased to announce our winner is...............

What a wonderful interpretation of the inspiration

Well done Katie, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy.

And our Top 3 are..................

Another stunning take on the inspiration

What a wonderful wedding keepsake

The fabric flower is amazing and so different

Congratulations to you all and that you to everyone else who entered, we would love to have selected so many of you as the standard of work was amazing. Please do grab our Top 3 button to wear on your own blogs.

I will back on Sunday with a new challenge and another great prize. 

3 comments:

Inky Angel said...

OMG, thank you so much for choosing me as the winner, I will wear the badge with pride. Congrats to the top 3 ladies, your cards are amazing.
Hugs,
Katie

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3 - made my day! Big congrats to Katie and the other girls!
Hugs, Karin

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top three. Congrats to the other winners too. Judy x