Friday 31 May 2013

May winners


Good Morning to you all, I am just popping in to announce the winners of our May challenge.

The were awesome really awesome entries and myself and the DT thoroughly enjoyed looks at all your work, our thanks to you all for joining in again this month. But as always decisions had to be made and I am pleased to announce this months winner is............................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Marianne
Just look at all that lush texture and embossing

Well done Marianne, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can arrange to get your fabby Tonic prize off to you. You can also go pick our our winners logo to display on your own blog.

And our Top 3.............................

Dot
What a fabulous shadow box

Birgit
Elegant and vintage cleverly combined

Carol
CAS sophistication

Well done all of you, well deserved recognition, please do grab our Top 3 logo for your own blogs.

Don't forget to pop back Sunday for our brand new June challenge.

7 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

OMG...thanks Brenda! That sure is a good surprise to get!!! Congrats to all the other ladies and other entrants ~ great inspirations!
Dot x

nnalorac said...

So chuffed to be one of your Top3, thanks girls. congrats to everyone, such beautiful, creative creations. Carolxx

Beryl said...

Well done ladies. Your cards are fabulous.
Beryl xx

Marianne said...

I saw my card poppin'up in my sidebar. So exited that I won the challenge!! Thanks a lot. I'm gonna email you right away!
Congrats to the ladies in the Top 3; your cards were gorgeous!!
xxx Marianne MW

AnyOldCraft said...

Well done and congratulations to all the winners.
Amazing choices :)

Paper Profusion said...

Fabulous winning entries. Congrats to all. Nicola x

Anonymous said...

The winning entries are gorgeous and inspiring, congratulations winners!